Slingshot Skywalker 5’10 Surf Foilboard
If you’re serious about foiling in the waves, a board
designed specifically for the unique dynamics and forces of foiling will mean
the difference between success and failure. Developed by Slingshot’s Hawaii
Surf Division, the Skywalker offers a BLOCK TAIL design. The board paddles
fast, and is specifically designed to enhance early take off. The wave
literally can push you onto the foil. The concave deck provides stability and
control when paddling. The Sky Walker has reinforced key locations to handle
the unique forces foiling has on your board, which is important if you want to
avoid donating your expensive foil to the bottom of the ocean.
- Length: 5' 10"
- Width: 20.5"
- Thickness: 4.5"
- Volume: 51L
- SKY WALKER SURF FOILBOARD
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE
- NO MORE BAD DAYS: SHRED SMALL AND MARGINAL SWELL
- WIDE, HIGH-VOLUME SHAPE AIDS IN CATCHING SMALL WAVES
- CARBON REINFORCEMENTS, BAMBOO FINISH PROVIDE DURABILITY
- FULLY REINFORCED BOARD BUILD SPECIFICALLY TO HANDLE THE
FOIL’S FORCES AND TORQUE
- MOVABLE MOUNTING TRACK MOUNT LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR MAST
Make It A Package
Add the OPTIONAL Hover Glide Surf/SUP Hydrofoil Rig and have
the complete Surf Hydrofoil package!