FoilMount Ridge Mount
The FoilMount is a universal hydrofoil mounting system, this
means that you can put a hydrofoil track on just about any board you already
have. Just Stick and Ride!
The FoilMount uses a specially designed 3M adhesive tape to
stick to the bottom of your board. It will accommodate any foil that uses the
90mm track system (this is industry standard). It is a easy way to fix a broken
track system. It is also great for retrofitting boards with through bolt holes
to give them the adjust-ability of a sliding track system. The FoilMount can be
removed but cannot be reused. It is very
easy to install, just prep the surface with alcohol, peel the backing on the
tape, and stick onto the desired location.
Ridge Mount FoilMount
This is the standard mount with a relief cut down the middle
allowing for a mount on top of a ridge on the bottom of the board. The surface
still needs to fairly flat, but allows for a slight ridge where the FoilMount
will be installed. It is suitable for
most SUP boards, hydrofoil boards, Skim boards, Surfboards. If you have any
questions about mounting compatibility email us by Clicking Here.
The 2.0 Standard now includes:
- Upgraded FoilMount plate with one piece adhesive backing
- 4 high strength M8 brass slider nuts
- 1 set of 4 flat head M8x16mm bolts for Slingshot, Liquid
Force, Cabrinha, and most other hydrofoils.
- 1 set of 4 flat head M6x12mm bolts for Takuma Surf
- 1 set of 4 pan head M8x20mm bolts for Moses and older
Liquid Force foils
- (instructions, alcohol pads, scotch-brite pad, FoilMount